Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Lovely Afternoon at the Park


This afternoon, Kelsey (on right) had the wonderful idea of studying at the park! Rachael (on left) and I were super excited! We all grabbed our books so we could be productive and studious while enjoying the beautiful weather God has given us. :)
I just love both of these girls so so much, and I am forever grateful that God allowed all of our paths to cross! They both have been, are, and will continue to be such a blessing in my life. We are all Child Development/pre-Occupational Therapy majors, and we are getting an apartment together next year so we can not only help each other out in schoolwork, but more importantly hold each other accountable in each of our walks with Christ!
I just know that we are going to have THE cutest apartment out of the entire complex! I mean, come on, we are (future) OT's... we are creative and exciting! :) I am so excited to see what the future holds for each of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment