Sunday, September 29, 2013

A time such as this...

If there is anything I've learned in this season of singleness, it's that Jesus truly is the only One who will ever be able to fill the void in your heart that keeps getting patched over, boyfriend after boyfriend.  My sweet sisters, Jesus is the patch that keeps healing your heart.  I pray that you acknowledge His presence IN your life and His sovereignty OVER your life.  He longs for you to claim the title as His bride and He wants to lavish you with the blessings He is eagerly waiting to show you.  BUT, you must first proclaim that He is Lord over your life, and that you trust Him and His plans for your life.  His is pursuing you... will you pursue Him?

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; 
my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest
with a beautiful headdress,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up,
so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
to sprout up before all the nations."
{Isaiah 61:10-11}

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will hear you.
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you, declares the Lord,
and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations
and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, 
and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile."
{Jeremiah 29:11-14}

No comments:

Post a Comment